FAQs: DINE-IN & RESERVATIONS
Are Dine-ins allowed this pandemic?
- Dine-ins are allowed but subject to IATF and LGU guidelines. While on varying alert status’, it is almost certain that only a certain percentage of seats can be accommodated. It is ideal that reservations are in place (especially during weekends) across all LASA outlets to ensure that we can have seats prepared for you
Can I place a reservation?
- Yes! Thank you very much! We can accept reservations on weekdays, and the first hours of lunch (11am) and dinner (5pm) on the weekends
How can I place a reservation?
- Just contact the store of your choice through mobile, landline or whatsapp. Please leave your details such as name, contact, number of guests, and date/time of visit
Are Seniors or Kids allowed to dine-in?
- This will be subject to IATF and LGU guidelines. We will comply with prevailing regulations. As of today, there are no rules governing such
Are pets allowed?
- Yes! All outlets belong to malls that are pet-friendly. For the comfort of all our guests, however, we would request to sit you in corners where it won’t be close to most customers. It will also help if your pets have diapers.